Window Focus Logger
In situations when it is not clear which application steals the window focus, this utility will tell you exactly which application is responsible for stealing the window focus. It also tells you if it’s an offscreen window and if the window has keyboard focus. All window focus events are written in a logfile so you can see the time, order, the application name and the element name in the process. If you have found the responsible application name, you can take actions to prevent applications from stealing window focus.
Scope of this utility:
– Detecting and stopping window focus stealing problems.
– Logging of all window focus events activity on a Microsoft Windows computer during a custom time period.
– Runs hidden by default, it can be added to a batch file or login script for example. (Command-line version)
– Graphical (GUI) version included within the download. See the following link for more information.
– Output on screen supported.
– Application can be given a custom running time.
– Logging supported. The logfile is appending new focus events by default, overwrite of logfile is supported. (Command-line version)
– It tells you if the active window is offscreen and has keyboard focus.
– Process location is shown. New
– No installation required.
– Free utility.
Version: 18.104.22.168 Required: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 OS: Windows XP/7/2003/2008/10/2016 Type: Command-line & graphical version
Download: Zip-file Added: 25-2-2014 Usage: Free for personal and commercial use
|Window Focus Logger||Added||10-8-2019||22.214.171.124||Show process location.|
|Window Focus Logger||New application||aug-2014||1.0||Version of Window Focus Logger|