PingHurry is a free visual ping tool with a flat and 3D graph window or console list overview. If your job requires to do connectivity checks several times a day, then this is the right tool for you. With PingHurry a ping/trace/reverse lookup/TCP port scan task is one hotkey away, just show/hide the PingHurry window by using the hotkey or system tray icon. It has several other features like zooming in the flat graph, IPconfig info, flush dns and a built-in TCP Port scanner (New) etc…. See the feature list for a complete overview.
Scope of this utility:
– Ping utility with great accessibility to work faster.
– People who run connectivity checks several times a day.
– Network administrators and power users.
– Ping results in 3D/flat graph with zoom function.
– Ping results in command view window.
– Several target tasks like trace/reverse lookup/RDP.
– Several local tasks like IPconfig/flush dns/route table info etc….
– Target autocomplete with 50 previous valid targets.
– Export Graph/Results to clipboard.
– Export all results to notepad (last 24H) or filter failed or ping times higher than a certain time. (New 126.96.36.199)
– Custom timeframe and ping interval.
– Quick access to built-in Windows tools.
– System tray application.
– Keyboard hotkey can be enabled.
– Custom hotkeys.
– Free utility.
– Portable version available.
– TCP Port scanner + TCP Port list viewer.
– Advanced Target History.
– Custom target button to launch the process of your choice with the arguments you want, launch for example VNC.
– New Target button Browser.
– Customizable on top feature.
The port list with it’s descriptions that is used, comes from the website “keir.net”. For more information click the following link.
Version: 188.8.131.52 Required: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
Type: GUI-utility Download: zip-file Added: December 2015 Usage: Free for personal and commercial use
|184.108.40.206||Download||Download||Click the following link for the online help page.|
|PingHurry||New feature||Dec-2015||220.127.116.11||Export to Notepad updated with export complete/failed/custom ping times last day|
|PingHurry||Bug fix||Dec-2015||18.104.22.168||Changing interval on running job stops ping tasks|
|PingHurry||Modification||Dec-2015||22.214.171.124||Default and minimum value changed for time frame to 5|
|PingHurry||New feature||Dec-2014||1.1||Online help webpage|
|PingHurry||Bug fixes||Dec-2014||1.1||Several minor changes Window on top/fontsize/close button/bug fixes|
|PingHurry||New feature||Dec-2014||1.1||Custom Target button|
|PingHurry||New feature||Dec-2014||1.1||Port scanner|
|PingHurry||New feature||Dec-2014||1.1||Target History|
|PingHurry||New release||Dec-2014||1.1||Replaced 1.1 Installer and portable version|
|PingHurry||New application||Oct-2014||1.0||Portable version.|
|PingHurry||New application||Oct-2014||1.0||First public version. (Replaced version with Textual fixes and paste text in target solved)|