Combobox Application Launcher is a free application launcher menu. It let’s you define up to 50 application names. Each defined application name can have it’s own application parameters and it’s own working directory. This application is an easy way to publish a frontend menu to your end users for any type of application. Think about publishing Internet Favorites in a central menu or a menu with all kinds of excel documents which you need to publish to your end users. This utility maintains it’s own central file in the same location where it is located. In this way you can publish several application launchers for different departments on a network drive. With this free Combobox application launcher, publishing of application menu’s is made quite simple.
Scope of this utility:
– Launch applications from a central menu.
– Create for example a central application menu for a report application with different reports.
– Create for example an application menu with Microsoft Office Excel with different Excel files for your financial department.
– Create for example central application menu’s with Internet Favorites for different departments.
– Launch up to 50 applications.
– Customized names for every application.
– Customized parameters for every application. (Optional)
– Customized work directory for every application. (Optional)
– Network drives supported.
– No installation required.
– Free utility.
Version: 1.1 Required: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 OS: Windows XP/7/2003/2008/2012 Type: GUI utility Download: Zip-file Added: Oct-2014 Usage: Free for personal and commercial use
|Combobox Application Launcher||Bug fix||Oct-2014||1.1||screensize problems on 125%.|
|Combobox Application Launcher||Bug fix||Oct-2014||1.1||Added Minimize button.|
|Combobox Application Launcher||Launch version||11-3-2014||1.0||First Public version|