AD Bulkcreator is an application which let you create large amounts of Active Directory objects all at once. Think about creating thousands of computer objects, or temporary test/course accounts which most of the time are based on a static naming convention. This utility creates it’s objects based on a static name or custom name followed by an order number. Also is this utility useful when you want to create a large amount of dummy objects in a test Active Directory environment.
Scope of this utility:
– Fill a test Active Directory domain quickly with users, computers and groups.
– Pre-populating Computer objects for imaging/WDS purpose.
– Creating test or student user accounts.
– Creating user accounts with a generic name.
– Creating Domain Local groups or Global groups with a generic name.
– Generate a computer unique ID for WDS. Modify this ID manually or scripted after the computerobject’s are created, so it will match the MAC address of the corresponding computer.
– Create 10000 Active Directory objects at once.
– Objects supported: User, Computer, Domain local security groups, Global security groups.
– Customized object names supported.
– Customized user password supported. By default the password is based on the object name in lowercase.
– Information window about creation process.
– Customized destination Organizational Unit.
– Customized suffix range-numbers with leading zero possibility.
Version: 1.2 Required: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 OS: Windows XP/7/2003/2008 Type: GUI-utility Download: zip-file
Added: 9-13-2014 Usage: Free for personal and commercial use
|AD Bulkcreator||Bug fix||9-13-2014||1.2||screensize problems on 125%.|
|AD Bulkcreator||New feature||8-17-2014||1.1||Generate a computer unique ID for WDS.\N Modify this ID manually or scripted after the computerobject's are created, so it will match the MAC address of the corresponding computer.|
|AD Bulkcreator||Launch version||3-3-2014||1.0||Launch version of the application AD Bulkcreator|